Saturday, March 5, 2016


I used to keep a blog, years ago, and one day, I stopped. I think my problem was that I felt like such a fraud. I was displaying only the good in my life, when in reality, there are always some things that are not so good. Maybe now I am ready, ready to share my reality with you.  There are so many amazing joys in life and I am on the path to keep my eyes open, and truly learn to experience these joys and share a majority of them as well as my failings and how I hope to overcome them.  All I want is to learn to be a better me, the best version of myself.  I want to be someone that when my children grow up to be the amazing people they are meant to be, they are able to look back and see that I gave them my all.  I want to love deeply and unconditionally with every person who has come into my life and be the best person I can be for them.

I think people are most beautiful when they aren't trying to be.  When you catch them daydreaming, giggling, dancing, sleeping.  When the light reflects perfectly off their face, giving them a heavenly glow. When you catch them doing a silly little dance whilst cooking up dinner.  When they are laying in bed, tangled in sheets, sleeping. Not having a single bad thought cross their precious mind.  Thats when I find you at your best.


From breakfast on through all the day
At home among my friends I stay,
But every night I go abroad
Afar into the land of Nod.

All by myself I have to go,
With none to tell me what to do —
All alone beside the streams
And up the mountain-sides of dreams.

The strangest things are there for me,
Both things to eat and things to see,
And many frightening sights abroad
Till morning in the land of Nod.

Try as I like to find the way,
I never can get back by day,
Nor can remember plain and clear
The curious music that I hear.

-Robert Lewis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment